New York University
Since August 2011
- Assessed and responded to the needs of 40 residents
- Created, planned, and implemented educational, social, and recreational programs
- Served on Resident Assistant Selection Committee
- Acted as a liaison between residents and Department of Residence Life
- Counseled peers on personal, academic, and career concerns
- Managed various administrative duties including maintenance requests, incident reports, and room transfers.
- Enforced and upheld university policies.
New York (United States - New York)